mY LiTtLe cOaCh !

 mY LiTtLe cOaCh vErY-VeRy tIuT !

dulu , i do i love netball , 2 years ago , i do i love volleyball , now , i do i love bwling , bcoz i've a cute miut little coach to teach me how to play bowling , athirah hazwani , dear , thnx bcoz teach me n mostly , sudi nak kwn ngan aqk , ooopppssss ! i know my mouth doesn't have any break when its speaking ! hohohoh , 

ok , it was juz an announcement that i do i love athirah hazwani , hahaha , :P , ok , lets talk about 2day , erm , nothngs happen 2day ,we're staying at nilam n do our esaimen that da due date is dis friday ,  at evening , we're playing at da playground again , hahaha , release tension , xctlly not really lar , 

tmrrw , i'll be alone in my home bcoz nizar (one of my housemate) going home , juz now , my r0omate is going home , me ? at saturday mwnink , oh no ! 2 days more ! but i didn't wash my clothes yet ! 
i'll do that tmrrw k ,now ,i want to sleep , nite , iloveu , imizu , igotcrazyonu , pai , salam , daaaaa~

Thanks for reading ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

ɴᴀᴋ ᴋᴏᴍᴇɴ ?
sɪʟᴀsɪʟᴀ . ᴊᴀɴɢᴀɴ ᴍᴀʟᴜᴍᴀʟᴜ .
ʜᴜᴅᴀ sᴜᴋᴀsᴜᴋᴀsᴜᴋᴀ ツ